Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Break free from the grip of OCD
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (or, OCD for short) is a struggle that many face, and can sometimes be severe. The challenge of OCD may have you or your loved one feeling trapped and frustrated. Seeking counseling for obsessive compulsive disorder and its related symptoms, can be a first-step worth celebrating on the road to recovery. Seeking professional help may be a helpful tool for overcoming these challenges.
At Live Wellness Center in Columbus Ohio, we have professional therapists and counselors who are eager to meet with those suffering with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and OCD-like symptoms.
Symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) may include:
- Counting things often
- Repeating actions with no change in the result
- Certain compulsions to act or refrain from action
- Feelings of being trapped in certain patterns
- Withdrawal from social situations
Don’t let OCD and its symptoms keep you or your loved one from feeling trapped and frustrated any longer. At Live Wellness Center, our professional counselors and therapists are ready to help.
IN NETWORK: Live Wellness Center’s counselors and therapists in Columbus Ohio work with a variety of insurances and bill out-of-network for others. Some of the insurance companies we work with are:
- United Health care
- Medical Mutual
- And more…(call)
- Live Wellness Center in Columbus, Ohio, is a provider of counseling for the treatment of anxiety, including Christian and traditional counseling. Contact us today at 614-437-9910 for an appointment.