Treatment Works. Recovery is Possible.
Substance abuse affects approximately 10% of the population, or 30 million people in America every year. Of those, only 6% actually obtain help. Alcohol and other drug (AOD) addictions are serious concerns that our team of professionals are eager to help with.
Research indicates that the repeated use of alcohol and certain drugs alters the brain’s structure and function, but is diagnosable and treatable. Our professionals at Live Wellness Center in Columbus Ohio are passionate about helping you or your loved one get on the road to recovery in a way that promotes long-lasting success. Don’t live with the pain of addiction any longer.
Warning signs of abuse may be:
- Cravings for drugs or alcohol
- Increased tolerance to substances
- Social, occupational, or recreational activities abandoned
- Use of substance despite negative consequences
- Failed attempts to stop using
Live Wellness Center’s team of counselors and therapists work with a variety of insurances either as in-network, or out-of-network. We have counselors and therapists who work with the following insurances:
- Medical Mutual
- And more…(call)
- Live Wellness Center in Columbus, Ohio, is a provider of counseling for the treatment of anxiety, including Christian and traditional counseling. Contact us today at 614-437-9910 for an appointment.