Baby Birthin Blues: Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorders
Presenter: Heidi Salierno LISW-S
This program will teach you:
- Symptoms and differential diagnosis of postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders including depression, anxiety, panic disorders, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar, and psychosis.
- Assess prenatal and postpartum risk factors
- Challenges faced when identifying and treating Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Evidenced Based Treatment Options for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Consequences of undiagnosed/untreated Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Cultural Differences in Assessment/Treatment
- Objective #1: Myths of Motherhood
- Objective #2: Identify challenges in assessment/treatment of perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Objective #3: Increase awareness of prenatal and postpartum risk factors
- Objective #4: Identify knowledge of differential diagnosis
- Objective #5: Learn evidence based psychotherapy models
- Objective #6: Discuss prevention, early intervention, and consequences of untreated perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
APPROVED FOR 6 CEU CREDITS FROM CSWMFT BOARD OF OHIO
Call us at 614-437-9910 to Register
…or fill out the form on this page
Payment is required before admittance.
Admission with CEU: $135
Friday October 26, 2018
9:00a – 4:30p
Registration at 8:30a
104.9 The River
881 E. Johnstown Rd.
Gahanna, OH 43230
This venue does not contain wheelchair access. We plan to record the event and make the digital product available to purchase at a later date.
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AFTER PURCHASE AND BRING TO THE EVENT – YOUR RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
If you have questions, call us at 614-437-9910