Eating Disorders: Impact, Assessment, and Treatment
This program will present new research in the field of eating disorders, which will include statistics and emerging trends. Participants will learn to identify the characteristics of disordered eating versus the presentation of an eating disorder, and their associated symptoms and warning signs. Treatment health risk factors will be presented, as well as how to manage these in an outpatient setting. Participants will also learn the basics of treating eating disorders in an outpatient setting, when it is critical to refer to a higher level of care, and available treatment facilities.
- Objective #1: Identify emerging trends in eating disorders.
- Objective #2: Identify the dangers of dieting and disordered eating, and differentiate them from clinically diagnosed eating disorders.
- Objective #3: Distinguish the risk factors of eating disorders, as well as risk factors in treatment.
- Objective #4: Learn how to manage eating disorders in an outpatient setting.
- Objective #5: Know when to refer to a higher level of care, and learn available treatment options.
- Objective #6: Learn the basics of treating eating disorders in an outpatient setting.
APPROVED FOR 4 CEU CREDITS FROM CSWMFT BOARD OF OHIO
Call us at 614-437-9910 to Register
…or fill out the form on this page
Payment is required before admittance.
Admission with CEU: $90
Friday December 14, 2018
9:00a – 1:30p
Registration at 8:30a
Scioto Ridge United Methodist Church
4343 Dublin Rd.
Hilliard, OH 43026
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AFTER PURCHASE AND BRING TO THE EVENT – YOUR RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
If you have questions, call us at 614-437-9910