Making Sense of Healing Attachments
Experiential opportunity to grow in self-awareness, relational connection and emotional health! Available for 6 CEUs approved by the CSWMFT Board and open to adoptive parents, foster parents, or anyone with interest in attachment. This program will help clinicians gain new insight into themselves, their clients, and how to heal complex developmental trauma through attachment. Learn how to support clients through experiential and relational dynamics that cultivate lasting transformation at the individual’s core sense of self. This workshop will implement new findings that cover working with both children and adults.
- Objective #1: Understand the etiology of attachment impairment and the impact of trauma on development.
- Objective #2: Become familiar with ACES (Adverse Childhood Experiences) and AAI (Adult Attachment Interview) to assess a client’s risk for attachment trauma.
- Objective #3: Identify symptoms of attachment disruption.
- Objective #4: Understand the neurobiological impact of trauma and need for emotional regulation.
- Objective #5: List characteristics of secure attachment and how that impacts human flourishing.
- Objective #6: Describe methodology for clinical intervention through TBRI (Trust Based Relational Intervention) and DART (Developmental And Relational Trauma) recovery of functional adult.
APPROVED FOR 6 CEU CREDITS FROM CSWMFT BOARD OF OHIO
Call us at 614-437-9910 to Register
…or fill out the form on this page
Payment is required before admittance.
Admission with CEU: $135
Friday November 9, 2018
9:00a – 4:30p
Registration at 8:30a
Scioto Ridge United Methodist Church
4343 Dublin Rd.
Hilliard, OH 43026
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AFTER PURCHASE AND BRING TO THE EVENT – YOUR RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
If you have questions, call us at 614-437-9910