On the Edge: Suicidality, Safety, and Responsibility
This program will assist the private practice clinician in learning how to assess and evaluate the suicidal client and to engage them in a safety plan if necessary. The clinician will learn of the legal and ethical responsibilities associated with treating suicidal clients in a private practice setting.
- Objective #1: Know the legal responsibilities of the private practice clinician to a suicidal client
- Objective #2: Be able to identify risk factors of suicidality
- Objective #3: Appropriately complete a suicidality and lethality assessment
- Objective #4: Identify the need for and create a safety plan when needed
- Objective #5: Know how to appropriately refer a suicidal client to a higher level of care or inpatient setting
- Objective #6: Gain knowledge of appropriate documentation procedures for private practice
APPROVED FOR 6 CEU CREDITS FROM CSWMFT BOARD OF OHIO
Call us at 614-437-9910 to Register
…or fill out the form on this page
Payment is required before admittance.
Admission with CEU: $135
Friday October 12, 2018
9:00a – 4:30p
Registration at 8:30a
104.9 The River
881 E. Johnstown Rd.
Gahanna, OH 43230
This venue does not contain wheelchair access. We plan to record the event and make the digital product available to purchase at a later date.
PLEASE PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AFTER PURCHASE AND BRING TO THE EVENT – YOUR RECEIPT WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
If you have questions, call us at 614-437-9910