Welcome to Live Wellness Center!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Live Wellness Center’s Website.
Live Wellness Center is located at:
Columbus, OH 43215
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Live Wellness Center’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without advance notice.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Live Wellness Center and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Live Wellness Center’s website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://livewellnesscenter.com and it’s sub-domains for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://livewellnesscenter.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://livewellnesscenter.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://livewellnesscenter.com
- Redistribute content from Live Wellness Center (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Please note that some content, photos, graphics, functions, forms, code, and/or media used at https://livewellnesscenter.com and it’s sub-domains may be subject to copyright by a third party and therefore may not be reproduced, duplicated, or copied. The Company disclaims any liability resulting from Your misuse of any content, graphic, function, form, code, and/or media provided at https://livewellnesscenter.com or any of it’s sub-domains. For any questions related to these guidelines, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Live Wellness Center does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Live Wellness Center, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. Live Wellness Center is not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any content or opinion or any loss, cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Live Wellness Center reserves the right but does not have the obligation to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- By posting any content, you warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Live Wellness Center a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following general types of organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Notwithstanding the forgoing consent, we reserve the right to request in our own discretion that any organization not link to our website.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, these organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site; and (d) meets with our approval
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We may approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have a record that is unsatisfactory to us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Live Wellness Center; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Live Wellness Center’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator and modified by Live Wellness Center. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions last updated on 6/13/2018