Continuing Education for Mental health Professionals
At Live Wellness Center, we’ve developed high-quality CEU courses for mental health professionals in the state of Ohio.
This program will teach you:
- Symptoms and differential diagnosis of postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders including depression, anxiety, panic disorders, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar, and psychosis.
- Assess prenatal and postpartum risk factors
- Challenges faced when identifying and treating Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Evidenced Based Treatment Options for Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Consequences of undiagnosed/untreated Postpartum Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Cultural Differences in Assessment/Treatment
This program will assist the private practice clinician in learning how to assess and evaluate the suicidal client and to engage them in a safety plan if necessary. The clinician will learn of the legal and ethical responsibilities associated with treating suicidal clients in a private practice setting.
This program will help clinicians gain new insight into themselves, their clients, and how to heal complex developmental trauma through attachment. Learn how to support clients through experiential and relational dynamics that cultivate lasting transformation at the individual’s core sense of self. This workshop will implement new findings that cover working with both children and adults. More…
Presenters: Christina Gates MA LPCC-S & Drew Adkins LISW-S
This program will present new research in the field of eating disorders, which will include statistics and emerging trends. Participants will learn to identify the characteristics of disordered eating versus the presentation of an eating disorder, and their associated symptoms and warning signs. Treatment health risk factors will be presented, as well as how to manage these in an outpatient setting. Participants will also learn the basics of treating eating disorders in an outpatient setting, when it is critical to refer to a higher level of care, and available treatment facilities.